Friends, I was more than surprised to see I was nominated again for this amazing award last month. I found I had this written but saved in my “drafts” and never posted it. I’m so sorry for the delay! I was also nominated again. So, I will combine the two!
Thank you so much to you all for being so supportive and following me on this journey!
Thank you especially to Suguna from Sugunag’s Blog. She shares with us some delicious recipes and takes us with her on her voyages! It’s such a fun blog to follow and I encourage you to check it out!
I would also like to thank Wind Kisses. Thanks to you, I have a new phrase when I’m out hiking or enjoying the beach. I like close my eyes and feel the “wind kisses” on my face! I urge my blogging friends to check out this blog for another fun adventurer!
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love to decorate and enjoy watching HGTV for inspiration
- I am obsessed with coffee and Pinterest
- My kids are #1 in my life. They inspire me to be a better person!
Questions from Sugunag’s Blog.
1.What is your favorite pastime activity?
I love to relax and read a good book! I have a goal of reading 65 books this year. So far, I’ve read 24 and the year is officially half way over! I better get moving!
2. If you suddenly had a vision of God, what are the two questions, you would ask him to give you?
I speak to God every day. We have a very close relationship. I think if I were to meet him face to face, I would just want to sit in his presence and feel his arms around me.
3. What is the last thing you do before you sleep?
Every night, I tuck my kiddos into bed and then crawl into my own bed with a good book and a candle going until my eyelids get droopy!
4. Who is your favorite author?
I have a few favorites! Jodi Picoult, Karen White, Nicolas Sparks (of course)…I use the Goodreads ap so I’ve really been broadening my horizons and exploring into new authors! I have enjoyed JoJo Moyes, Erica Spindler and most recently, Megan Miranda’s book “All the Missing Girls”
5. If you like the story, how many times do you re read the book?
There are so many good books out there. I never read the same book twice!
Questions from Wind Kisses:
1.Do have any blogging rituals?
I’m still trying to find a rhythm for blogging. I started at the end of the school year. I continued through the summer. Now, school is started again so I’m finding a way to fit it in. My blog is all about family and I try to not have it consume too much of our family time together. I try to do it when the kids are busy playing or before the kids wake up in the morning. I guess one thing is consistent….I ALWAYS drink some coffee as I blog 😉
2. How do you inspire your daily blog?
As I sit down to write, I pray that God will use me to spread not only positivity and encouragement, but His love as well. I try to be sincere, open and honest. I fell that is necessary if I am to truly blog from my heart.
3. Who did you make smile today?
I love to make people smile. I can be a bit goofy so making people smile happens a lot. Perhaps the ones who give me the most smiles are my kids. To them, I am the most hilarious person ever…and I love it!
4. What do you want people to remember about you?
When people think about me, I hope they think of me as a sincere person. I try each day to leave a positive thought in someone’s heart and I hope this spreads to those around them. There is so much negativity surrounding us all daily. I want to be remembered as someone who didn’t let that negativity bring me down but rather someone who reversed it into something inspiring.
5. What do you think about when you are completely alone (running, walking) ?
Alone time?!?! What’s that! ha As a busy mom, I don’t get much alone time. But, when I do, I usually spend it sleeping! Hey-I’m being honest! haha
6. How does your favorite color reflect your personality?
My favorite color is purple. I’m not sure how it reflects my personality. But, it’s been a favorite color of mine since I was a little girl 🙂
My Best Posts According to Stats:
My Favorite Posts: