In celebration of my Little Man’s 8th Birthday, today I’m going to share with you my “go to” school birthday treat. It’s always a hit in the classroom. In fact, I’ve brought it for both kids’ birthday’s for a few years now! It’s become my trademark school treat!
I like to divide up the dip into those little plastic condiment cups (aka jello shot cups-I won’t judge! ha). I top each cup off with a few sprinkles.
I include a bag of crackers of some sort. Usually Teddy Grahams. This year, we used the Scooby Doo “bones” (graham crackers) which look really cute!
I found several different printed cups like shown in the picture at the Target Dollar Spot. For my son, they actually said, “Happy Birthday” on them which was nice! I use treat bags (found in the baking section) to wrap each snack cup.
I finish it off by tying some ribbon around each finished treat.
- 1 box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 container (3 cups or 225 g) Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt-I use Greek Yogurt
- Sprinkles…lots of sprinkles 🙂
- Graham Crackers
- Use an electric mixer to mix together Funfetti cake mix, whipped topping and yogurt until combined (I like to use my Kitchenaide mixer)
- Transfer mix to a serving bowl
- Refrigerate dip uncovered for at least 15 minutes
- Top with additional sprinkles and immediately serve