Pesto Chicken & Green Beans (or asparagus)
*Makes one freezer meal
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Green beans or asparagus (amount is your preference)
- Small jar of Pesto
- Put chicken and pesto sauce in a freezer bag. If using green beans you can throw them in the freezer bag before freezing as well.
- Freeze everything.
- Thaw in your refrigerator the night before cooking and throw the contents in the crock pot.
- Cook 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Asparagus will cook better if you wait until the last hour of cooking to add them to the crock pot.
- Serve over minute rice or pasta