Cookie Dough Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (6 oz) French vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt on low speed until blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.*Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips for garnish, if desired.*Great with graham crackers!
Featured Recipe Blogs: