Oh, my gosh! I can’t believe I was nominated for this amazing award! It is truly an honor to know that I am “captivating, inspiring and motivating” you all!
I was nominated by Liv over at Life According 2 Liv. She is so beautiful inside and out. Be sure to check out her blog and be inspired by her as well!
Okoto Enigma created this really neat award for bloggers with innovative and intelligent posts. She writes,
“Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this ingenious award! With each nomination, it is required by the nominated blogger to answer a couple of questions from their nominator and abide by the following rules:
Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
List the rules.
Answer your nominator’s questions.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Nominate 10-20 people.
Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
Share links to your best blog posts.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Get to know me! Here are some questions I was asked to answer:
1. What’s the reason behind your decision to pick your blog name?
I’m always told I live such an adventurous life “for a mom.” I wanted to blog about my life as a mom to encourage other mothers to find the adventure in each day! It IS possible-even for us moms. We just have to look for it and embrace it!
2. Which do you prefer most after a long, tiring day: whiskey, wine, bourbon, or beer?
I don’t drink much anymore. But, I do enjoy some sweet, white wine on occasion. I typically go for a book and a blanket after a long, tiring day 😉
3. What are your favorite mantras and/or quotes to live by?
I try to live by the words of the Bible. My favorite, is
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make straight your path.”
4. Which TV show/family: Empire or Greenleaf?
Okay, this makes me sound totally out there. But, I don’t know what either of those are?!??! When it comes to TV, I like to watch Hawaii Five-O and anything on Lifetime or the Hallmark channel! I love a good sappy love story!
5. If you had a chance to drop everything and travel the world, where would your first destination be?
I LOVE to travel! I’ve always wanted to go to the Maldives, Paris and Italy! Hopefully, some day, it will happen!
3 Things About Myself:
- I have two speeds: busy, busy, busy or lazy, lazy, lazy!
- I really enjoy to do DIY projects, bake, hike and read.
- I grew up in Nebraska and am now a Military Spouse exploring the world one duty station after another!
Check out a few of my favorite posts:
I listed and linked 10 phenomenal bloggers that I follow on WordPress who deserve the Mystery Blogger Award! I nominate the following stars (in no particular order):
- What has been your biggest accomplishment?
- Where do you draw your inspiration to blog?
- If you could only have 3 possessions, what would they be?
- If you could be any profession other than your own, what would it be?
- What is your favorite inspiring quote?
Congratulations to these nominees! May you continue to motivate and inspire us all!